Monday 15 February 2021

All About Me!!

Hello fellow bloggers my name is Martha I'm a Year 7 student that attends Glen Innes School. I am 11 years old, my teacher for 2021 is Mrs. Petersen. My favorite food is: croissants, corn and ice cream.    Facts about me: 
I have 6 siblings.
I am Tongan and Tuvaluan.
I am in room 6.
I have a pet cat named Iris.
My favorite subject in school is writing and I also like to listen to music in my spare time (if I have any). My goals for this year is to have a better and positive attitude, focus more on my work also I want to try work hard to win a prize or to get into speech finals, furthermore I want to get more into (what used to keep me motivated) dancing. I want to try dance more often since me haven't did jump jam for the past holidays and two weeks. I like to pray a lot (spiritual contact). That concludes my 'all about me'

5 comments:

  1. Hello Martha Aria here im so impressed by your great writing great job just remember never give up and keep trying.👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Martha.I Love how you even put your goals in you're all about me too.I actually have a cat but his name is Milo.What kind of dances are you in too, Hip hop, Ballet, jazz or Contemporary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hey Lose! I am really into hip hop thank you I really appreciate your lovely question.

      Delete
  3. Malo lelei Martha my favourite subject is also writing, but one thing is that I don't really like cats and I have a phobia of cats, but also good to see that you pray a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marhabana Honor. Wow you have a phobia of cats it great that I know something about you! and you know something about me. Thank you for the very enjoyable comment. Sincerely, Martha

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.